Friday, January 27, 2012

Mini Haul

I always feel bad when I have the same type of post back to back, although people always vote for hauls in the polls so I feel I might just do them.
Another thing, this is a little off topic, but do you prefer tutorials as videos or just writing step by step with one final picture or a picture for each step?
I just haven't really been getting much feedback with my tutorials that have been videos. I'm not sure whether it's because people just haven't been checking out my blog as much or they prefer the other format.


Anyway, to the haul. This one is really small, which kind of balances out with the mega long vacation haul, but I got a few things that I'm pretty excited about. 



Skin 79 Super + Beblesh Balm Triple Functions I've heard a lot about BB Creams but I haven't really looked into them, I always just assumed they were pretty similar to tinted moisturisers and I definitely don't need any more of those. I know, I shouldn't be so close minded. Anyway, recently I saw Jen from frmheadtotoe do a video about how she applies BB Cream and it showed me how amazing it is! It is seriously so natural, it looks even better than the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation, it also is extremely buildable, she even layered it kind of like a concealer for blemishes and under the eyes. At first, I was worried it might be too grey or light for my skin, but I tried it in the store and it was amazing! It does take a few minutes to oxidise though. Overall, I am so excited to use this and I think it's awesome for everyday to school, as it doesn't actually look like you're wearing foundation or anything and it just looks so natural and feels so light, I'm amazed!



Kit Body Wash: Fresh Pear, Crisp Apple & Vanilla I've always loved Kit Cosmetics' scents, I already have tons of stuff from the Pomegranate and Pink Grapefruit line. This body wash smells fantastic and I can't wait to use it. 




T2 Green Rose Tea If you saw from a while ago, I have a pretty epic tea obsession, whenever I walk into the store T2, I instantly feel calm. The mood is amazing with dimmed light, yummy tea samples and super nice store clerks. I felt like trying a new tea that wasn't as sweet or stimulating as the Turkish Apple & Cinnamon and the Lemongrass & Ginger one's that I bought a while ago. This Green Rose tea smelt sooooo good and I love both Green Tea and Rose Tea separately, so why not combine them? If anyone gets a chance to visit T2, I recommend you take a leap into this store, even if you're a total tea noob, I'm sure the store clerks will be more than happy to help you, they're always so nice, oh and I've noticed that the guys that work there are good looking, and nice!


And that is all, I hope you enjoyed that mini haul. Thank-you for reading and I'll see you soon!
Oh and also, any requests? Just comment. 
Amy 

3 comments:

  1. i have been wanting that bb cream for such a long time, but the only place i can find it is on ebay, and i have a thing about buying things on ebay, but apparently its really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there are actually quite a few asian beauty stores out there, and i know sasa.com ships internationally but shipping takes quite a while. but i recommend doing quite a bit of research before buying one, so you buy the one that's right for your skin type etc. or you could just ask me some questions haha, but I don't know THAT much about them.

      Also, how should I do my tutorials? I kind of can't decide.

      Delete
  2. thanks for droppin by my site dear! love the packaging of that T2 thingie!:))

    wickermoss

    ReplyDelete