Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 04 — Your favorite foundation (Mini Reviews)

Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 in Warm Beige 3.5
Source: Bobbi Brown Australia
This is my favourite conventional foundation for multiple reasons. First, in my opinion, it gives me the best natural finish but still covering imperfections, it has medium coverage. I just love how natural it feels, much like the way that the Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua foundation feels. It is a really perfect foundation for combination skin as it is hydrating but not to the extent that my face looks oily or anything, it just feels very comfortable. I also looooove the shade selection the Bobbi Brown provides, there is always a shade for every skin tone! My shade is Warm Beige 3.5, this shade is perfect for me, even when I'm at my palest and in the summer when I naturally tanner. I do have the Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua foundation and I prefer this one as it is my perfect shade (the Chanel one I have is in the shade B40 and it's a bit dark for me in the colder months) and I think the Bobbi Brown foundation lasts much longer on the skin.

Skin 79 Super + Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - Hot Pink
Source: skin79northamerica
I just had to include this as well. This isn't a typical foundation, but a BB Cream. It is the most natural looking and feels the lightest. It is also very build able and can be used to dab on spots for a bit more coverage. I still prefer the Bobbi Brown foundation but I love using the BB Cream for school, it doesn't even look like I'm wearing makeup but my skin looks much more radiant and better looking, haha. I also quite like using this in the summer as it is even lighter feeling than the Bobbi Brown foundation, which already feels very natural on the skin.



2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to try the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation for ages so it was good to read your thoughts on it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete