Saturday, June 30, 2012

Day 05 — Your favorite thing to do

Should probably get back to this challenge, I'm unbelievably behind, whoopsy daisy.

Anyway, my favourite thing to do is music. I couldn't just put it down to one thing. Music is one of the things that means most to me. Inside the big music category, I love to play the violin and play in ensembles, I play in 3 ensembles and our girls string quartet. I also love to play duets with my teacher, they're so much fun.

I love playing the guitar which is a more recreational instrument for me as I don't take lessons and it accompanies my singing too. I love to sing as well, I sing in two choirs at school and I honestly think they're pretty fun, especially chapel choir, who cares if the music isn't that cool? I like it.

I also love writing, that's one of the things that I'm proudest of because I never thought I could play guitar, let alone write songs. They're really personal for me and it lets me express things that I never could've said before without being ridiculed or just is like an open diary that is a little less obvious. Also I write songs of my singing with the guitar, just in case you didn't get that. I also love playing covers with my guitar, that's always fun.

And lastly of course, listening to music!

1 comment:

  1. I love music with romantic and pastoral themes..they can actually soothe me to sleep !

    http://www.hairextensions-australia.com.au/

    ReplyDelete