Thursday, April 28, 2011

30 Week Makeup Challenge

I got this off tumblr from mmmakeupmonster and I thought it'd be fun to properly do on my beauty blog. I am definitely not going to be able to do it every day, so it might turn into a 30 week makeup challenge. I will continue to post other stuff as well so it isn't just this. But this looks fun and I hope you guys give it a shot too. (:


  • Day 1: A total inventory of all the makeup and makeup tools you own
  • Day 2: A picture of your daily makeup 
  • Day 3: Your weird makeup tips and secrets 
  • Day 4: A picture of you with your favorite single eye shadow 
  • Day 5: A picture with three different color eye shadows  
  • Day 6: A picture of animal print eyeshadow
  • Day 7: Your favorite nail polish
  • Day 8: Makeup that shows off your eye color
  • Day 9: The newest makeup/tool that you bought
  • Day 10: Makeup inspired by a celebrity
  • Day 11: Where do you buy your makeup?
  • Day 12: Glitter, lots of it!
  • Day 13: The most creative thing you can do with makeup
  • Day 14: Eyeliner, Eyeliner, and more EYELINER!
  • Day 15: Your most natural makeup
  • Day 16: A “Barbie” inspired makeup
  • Day 17: Your sexy smoky eyes 
  • Day 18: Where do you keep your makeup?
  • Day 19: A picture of your favorite makeup style
  • Day 20: Do you wear makeup every day?
  • Day 21: Makeup for a night out at the club
  • Day 22: What’s your favorite makeup brand?
  • Day 23: Makeup inspired by a flower
  • Day 24: Your favorite perfume
  • Day 25: Where do you get makeup tips?
  • Day 26: Favorite makeup remover
  • Day 27: Makeup you want
  • Day 28: Edgy makeup look
  • Day 29: Your favorites of the makeup you own
  • Day 30: A picture of yourself without makeup on. NONE!
I probably won’t do this in 30 consecutive days, but I’ll try my best to finish this! I never finish any Tumblr challenge I start >< You guys should try this too! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment