Sunday, April 24, 2011

USA Haul

Hello lovelies!
I'm back! Recently I landed home in Melbourne airport and gosh I miss America, I had the best time of my life so far. I made some fantastic new friends and had some awesome experiences. 

Just a run down of what I did: I went to America for a 13 day Music Tour with my school. We had gigs, did all the touristy stuff and in Boston and New Jersey, we stayed with host families and went to the American schools. It was awesome! Altogether, we went to San Francisco, Boston, New Jersey, New York and Anaheim (Disneyland). 

Haul time!

Stila Lip Glaze 7 Pack @ Urban Outfitters Harvard Square, Boston for $25, $120 value!!
Shades from left to right: Majesty*, Merry Merry*, Grapefruit, Seashell*, Blush*, Guava, Kitten*, Apricot
* mean limited edition, guava is my favourite and they all smell great :)

From left to right: Urban Decay Primer Potion (LOVE THIS!), Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Vera Wang Princess Rollerball (I have the 30mL, love this sooo much, my new fave), Benefit You Rebel Tinted Moisturiser @ Sephora Fifth Avenue, NY

From top to bottom: EOS lipbalm in Honeysuckle Honeydew @ Walgreens Empire State Building, NY, EOS lipbalm in Lemon Drop, Covergirl Lash Blast Volume (new fave mascara), Burt's Bees Beeswax lipbalm @ CVS Harvard Square, Boston

Left to right: Essie Buy Me A Cameo & In Stitches @ Duane Reade, NY, OPI Teal The Cows Come Home & Senorita Rose-alita @ Spa store in JFK Airport, NY

Top to bottom, left to right: MAC Cremesheen lipstick in Hot Gossip, Blushcreme in Ladyblush (this is ah-mazing), Tinted Lip Conditioner in Petting Pink, Eyeshadows in Satin Taupe, Swiss Chocolate & All That Glitters @ Henri Bendel's Fifth Avenue, NY

I <3 NY t-shirt @ Empire State Building Gift Shop

@ Urban Outfitters Harvard Square, Boston

This jacket is supposed to be navy but I don't think the camera caught it.
@ H&M Fifth Avenue, NY

T-shirt given as a gift from Disneyland because we performed there. We also received an 'elite' Performing Arts badge.

@ Hard Rock Cafe gift shop, Boston

Playsuit, or the Americans call this a romper @ Urban Outfitters Harvard Square, Boston


And that is is, sorry but there is going to be another haul up soon because I want to show some of the stuff I got but I will try and have a tutorial up before I do that haul (:




2 comments:

  1. Great haul!! I especially love the romper- it's so cute!!! Glad you had a fun time during the trip ;)

    ReplyDelete