Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tag: This or That!

Thankyou mollyox for the tag, I'm really excited to do this (: 


Makeup:
Blush or Bronzer? Oooo this is a hard question. I like to wear both, probably leaning towards blush, because I have tons, although I like to stick with my trusty bronzer that works great. 

Lipgloss or Lipstick? Another hard question, probably lipstick. I usually prefer tinted lip balm or i wear both lipgloss & lipstick together.
Eyeliner or Mascara? Mascara, of course!
Foundation or Concealer? Oooo, probably foundation, because the Chanel one is absolutely amazayn!

Neutral or Coloured Eyeshadow?  NEUTRALS!
Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow? Pressed, I hate loose shadows of any kind.
Brushes or Sponges? Brushes, work so much better and they're better for the environment, and save money in the long run.

Nails:
Long or Short? Short, i hate long nails on me, and also I need short nails to play the violin.

Acrylic or Natural? Natural, im not a fan of fake anything on myself, i.e. fake nails/lashes
Brights or Darks? BRIGHTS! I wear them all round the year, I rarely wear darks.
Flower or no Flower? Usually no flower


Body:
Perfume or Body Splash? Perfume because there aren't that many body splashes in Aus.

Lotion or Body Butter? Lotion, I often find butters too thick.
Body Wash or Soap? Body wash

Fashion:
Jeans or Sweat Pants? JEANS

Long Sleeve or Short? Short, definitely
Dresses or Skirts? Dresses, they're my favourite clothing item, and wearing one instantly makes me feel better, unless its the school uniform lol
Stripes or Plaid? Stripes

Flip Flops or Sandals? Oooo, that's sooooo hard. Umm, probably flip flops, but I loove my sandals too, I'll have to say both, I'm cheating on this one.
Scarves or Hats? Probably scarves
Studs or Dangly Earrings? I actually don't have my ears pierced but I think I like dangly earrings

Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? Probably riding boots
Jacket or Hoodie? Jacket

Hair:
Curly or Straight? Curly, but I'm naturally straight
Bun or Ponytail? Ponytail

Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? Bobby Pins
Hair Spray or Gel? Hair Spray
Long or Short? Long
Light or Dark? Dark
Side-swept Bangs or Full Bangs? Neither, fringes don't work on me, my head is too small
Up or Down? Down


Random:
Rain or Shine? Shine

Summer or Winter? Damn seasons questions? I love every season, I can never pick, so to make up for it, I always justify why I can't choose. I loooove Summer because it means ice cream (although I still eat it in winter (; ), travelling, warm weather, and I love the fashion in summer and the Australian Open! But I loooove Winter too, because I can ski and play hockey! Snow is honestly my paradise, if my hubby will like to too, I want my honeymoon to be in the mountains (;
Fall or Spring? I'm just going to do the same (: First I love both these seasons because it's kind of in between the two polar opposites of Summer & Winter. I love Fall but I call it Autumn, because I love the leaves changing, I love the brisk mornings, the rain, hockey season starts and so does ski season. I love Spring, because I can wear more of my florals, which I have TONS of, the weather starts getting humid and the flowers are blooming, you can feel the warm breeze. 

Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla, forever & always!


I tag:
daydreamamy
quirkyexplosion
applecherriemango
and ALL OF YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me, I like this tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou for doing the tag, i love reading other peoples responses its soo fun.

    ReplyDelete