Friday, July 6, 2012

What's in my toiletry bag for a weekend trip?

Hey guys, so this post is gonna look really average because I'm posting from my phone. I just wanted to show you some quick packing tips. I'm going to the snow this weekend for some skiing and I'm only taking skin care stuff as I'm only there for one night and I don't really like to wear makeup when I'm skiing.

Anyway, so what I'm taking are Philosophy's purity made simple one step facial cleanser in a little bottle because this is a great basic cleanser. I'm also taking a mini travel Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions toner that I got in a gift. A tip is to keep little containers that you get with samples cuz they're great for travelling. Then my Body Shop Tea Tree Oil, Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion and a sample of the By Terry Firming Eye Cream. I also have my Neutrogena Oil Free Face Sunscreen because sun is really strong at the snow because it also reflects off the snow. Then I just have some cotton tips and cotton pads and my toothpaste, toothbrush and floss is in a separate bag with my parent's stuff.

So that's it and I hope that was somewhat informative.

What are you guys doing this weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment