Saturday, December 8, 2012

Collective Haul - Lush, MAC, Zara & More

Here is a collective haul starting from a while ago, I just didn't have time to put the haul up then because I was busy with exams and now I have just accumulated stuff since them. 

Also a little update: Now I am finally on school holidays so I will try to post more. I had just finished my year 11 and year 12 subject exams and then I started year 12 because my school starts the next academic year early, however I was just too busy to post then too. However I have a lot of ideas and the second part of the Spring Favourites video is coming, I'm just in the process of editing it right now. 




MAC Perfectly Plush Brush Kit: Essential
(190 Foundation Brush, 129 Powder/Blush Brush, 275 Medium Angled Shading Brush, 266 Small Angle Brush and 226 Small Tapered Blending Brush)


Lush Snowcake Soap


Lush I Love Juicy Shampoo

Lush Snowglobe Soap

Lush Seanik Shampoo Bar

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm and Refreshing Lip Balm with Pink Grapefruit

Teen Vogue October 2012 Issue

Pocket Pal Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel in Strawberry Bliss (from Officeworks)

Zara Trafaluc Dress

Zara Woman Dress

Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Cleansing Foam & Clarifying Lotion

Lauren Conrad Beauty Book

Lauren Conrad Style Book

Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes & Baby Lips Lip Balm Pink Glow


Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Cream Gift Box (gift from family friend)

Swisspers Twin Pack of Makeup Pads

Isocol Rubbing Alcohol (to fix my broken eyeshadow)

1 comment:

  1. Great haul! I love Lush - can't wait till the Boxing day sales. Gosh I want Lauren Conrad's gorgeous hair!!!!

    ReplyDelete