Let's try and go through this quickly:
- Too Faced Natural Eye Collection - Velvet Revolver and Heaven
- Rimmel Extreme Definition Two Tone Eye definer in London Girl, fantastic natural eye brightener and colour on waterline, especially the light green
- Sportsgirl Colour Me In Eyeshadow Pencil in Goddess (white side)
- Body Shop Fusion Blue Eyeshadow (limited edition), pop of colour for the lower lash line
- MAC Bronzing Powder in Golden
- Garnier 2 in 1 anti-spots roll on, has concealing elements
- NARS lipgloss in Sweet Revenge, didn't use this that much in February but have come back in March
- Select Headband, just to pull the hair back when doing makeup
- Sephora 110 Foundation brush
- Body Shop Eyeshadow Blender Brush, I use this for crease colour
- Sigma F30 Large Powder Brush, I use this for blush
- Maybelline Watershine Pure lipstick in P12
- Clinique High Impact Mascara, BEST MASCARA EVER, RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE, OMG, I swear by this, it stays on like a waterproof mascara but is SOOOO easy to remove, and awesome all round mascara!
- Sigma E25 Blending brush, I use this to highlight my brow bone
- Sigma E55 Eye Shading brush, I use this for lid colour
- Sigma E30 Pencil brush, I use this to line my lower lash line
- Sigma E40 Tapered Blending brush, excellent blending brush! Got to watch out I don't blend too much, hehe.
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium Dark, AWESOME for setting my foundation, stays on all day!
- Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo in Beach Plum
- Clinique Blushing Blush Powder in Smoldering Plum
- Sasatinnie Face Powder Brush, I use this for my msfn
- MAC Prep + Prime Eye in Medium
- Kit Kabuki brush, I use this for bronzer
- Guerlain Issima Foundation in Beige Naturel
- Manicare Eyelash Curler
And how silly of me, I forgot my other favourite eyeshadow and blush, I will insert pics found on the internet:
- MAC Naked Lunch Eyeshadow
- NARS Blush in Orgasm
I have quite a lot of products again, but one of the reasons is because I haven't had this blog for long, so my readers aren't really familiar with the usual stuff I always love, but that will eventually come through.
Also other favourite that are not beauty related:
- My new Macbook Pro! Love this baby!
- Albums Lovekiller and Flashback by Darin
- Panic! At The Disco's new album Vices & Virtues
- Adele's new album 21
- Sam Tsui's cover of Jar of Hearts, Hold it Against Me and his original Start Again
- Alex Goot's original Pretty Eyes
- NCIS: LA tv show
- The movie Daniel's Daughter
- My aunty's homemade vegetable buns