Friday, July 1, 2011

NOTD 1.7.11

I have been waiting to paint my nails like this forever and FINALLY the holidays have come and I can!


OPI Mermaids Tears from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection (2 coats)
OPI Teenage Dream from the Katy Perry collection (on ring fingers)

I fell in love with Mermaids Tears when I first saw it on a blog and I fell in love with it. I eagerly awaited it for a couple of weeks after ordering from beautybay.com and I am just in love with this amazing colour. It has hints of mint green and sea foam green, so beautiful.

And I've always loved Teenage Dream, such a pretty glitter polish and I love wearing this on my ring fingers.   


I thought I might show some of the stuff that I usually use when I paint my nails.

Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails (top & base coat)
Cotton tips
Cuticle pusher
Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
Cutex strengthening nail polish remover

1 comment:

  1. Also if you're wondering, I'm pretty sure that 'cuticle pusher' is called an orange stick.

    ReplyDelete