Sunday, July 17, 2011

Summer Besties: Tag

I was tagged by Molly and I tag anyone to do this, although many people already have. It's actually currently winter for me but I wanted to do this anyway. 

Favorite summer....
1) Lip product
2) Blush
3) Nail Polish
4) Liquid face product
5) Powder face product
6) Hair product
7) Eye product
8) Self Tanner (or any tanning item)
9) Fashion accessory
10) Clothing piece 


1) Lip Product
I am the biggest cheater in the world so I have three colours, although I use two together in a combo.

Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel lipstick in Rose Tendre w/ MAC lipglass in Strange Potion from the Surf Baby collection. I love this combo because it's a cute wearable coral lip. 
&&
MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner in Petting Pink, the SPF really makes this a summer favourite because usually I like my Korres lip butter.


2) Blush
Again, I have 3 which I switch between a lot.

Smashbox O-Glow. This is awesome! It's actually a clear gel that when you apply it to your skin it goes to your natural blush colour which is amazing!
&
NARS Orgasm blush (left)
&&
MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Peachykeen (right)


3) Nail polish
Again being a cheater, I have two. And I thought I might include this card in a picture because I looove it and it's super summery. It was given by one of my best friend's on my 15th birthday. 

OPI Charged Up Cherry (left)
&&
Revlon Tropicana



5) Liquid Face Product
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation in B40 Beige - Desert. This foundation is super light, it's skin perfecting so it's really natural, I can't actually feel the foundation but it has good coverage and you only need a pea and a half size of product and it also has SPF 15 which is a plus!

6) Powder face product
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark. I like this to just even out my skin tone a bit more and set my foundation.

These two are the perfect couple (:


7) Hair product
Fudge Salt Spray. Just creates nice wavy beachy hair.


8) Eye product
This is the eye product out of all that I use the most in summer than any other time.

MAC ES All That Glitters


8) Self Tanner (or any tanning item)
I don't use Self Tanner but this is great to create a natural sun kissed glow. 


MAC Bronzing Powder in Golden


9) Fashion accessory
Hippie bracelets/anklets. These are so much fun to wear. You can make them to, and I want to but I haven't bothered to buy stuff or learn yet. I've watched videos and stuff but I haven't learnt yet, but I intend to. (:
Karma ties are from Equip
Red bracelet/anklet from Sportsgirl
3 @ bottom are from a market in Darwin


10) Clothing piece
Patterned dresses. They're so easy to wear a flowy nd so comfortable and fun. And I like them to be flowy so that I can walk, run or dance. (:

Insight from Ozmosis

Miss Shop from Myer

Volcom from Planet Surf
Roxy from Planet Surf

And I'm really excited to wear this playsuit in the Summer that I got when I went to America

Urban Outfitters in Harvard Square, Boston

2 comments:

  1. really interesting!
    love 'em all!

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love all of your dresses :D so cute!! x

    ReplyDelete