Friday, December 23, 2011

First Impressions: Glossy Box December

Hi everyone! 
I did a video for my Glossy Box December First Impressions, but in this video, I am not showing myself, I am only showing the products. 
Tell me if you prefer this, or you hate it, or you want a mixture. You don't have to be wishy washy or try to seem nice, because if you hate it, just tell me, it's cool. (:
Also, I'm going to Shanghai and Hong Kong today so I will be unable to post for the next few weeks. Sorry about that guys. 
Also, unfortunately Twitter is blocked in China, so I won't be able to update you guys :(
But I might take a couple snaps from my phone and quickly upload them.
Although, when I'm in Hong Kong, I will be back on Twitter so you can check there for frequent updates.
Bye!





1 comment:

  1. your glossy boxes look really good, and have had some really good products in them, lucky. i think you should show yourself i dont know personally i like those videos better. but great post&video talk to you soon xx

    ReplyDelete