Sunday, December 11, 2011

Holly Jolly Holiday TAG

So this Tag was started on YouTube by:
http://www.youtube.com/beautybaby44
http://www.youtube.com/user/strawberryelectric48



And Christmas is my favourite holiday so I just had to do this tag!


QUESTIONS:
Favorite Christmas Movie?

Grinch and Eloise at Christmastime

Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list?

Probably nice list haha

Show us an embarrassing Christmas Card photo! (WE KNOW YOU HAVE ONE OK)

I actually don't have any christmas card photos, our family doesn't send out christmas cards that have photos of us.

Have you ever had a White Christmas?

I have never had a White Christmas, I'm usually travelling during Christmas to the Northern Hemisphere but on Christmas Day exactly I haven't had snow. But I have had a White New Years and a general White Holiday.

Where do you usually spend your holiday?
Overseas, this year I will spend Christmas in Shanghai with my family friends. In the previous years I've had Christmas at New Zealand, Dubai, America, California Disneyland, and China.

Play or Sing your favorite Christmas Song!
I was actually gonna play my favourite Christmas Songs but my video camera is playing up and I didn't want to use my computer camera because the sound usually isn't that fantastic. 
But my favourite Christmas song of all time is Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer, it's the only Christmas song that I've known all the words to since I was little. And the other songs are from the Michael Buble Christmas album and my favourites are All I Want For Christmas Is You, It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas, Jingle Bells, Holly Jolly Christmas, Santa Baby, Christmas (Baby Please Come Home), Blue Christmas, Cold December Night, lol that's almost the entire album. 

Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?

Nope, I usually actually get my presents a week or earlier before Christmas because I'm usually travelling.

Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
No, but I only know the ones in Rudolf the Red nose Reindeer, so Rudolf, Donner, Dasher, Cupid, Vixen and Blitzen.

What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year?

I don't actually have any holiday traditions. Sometimes we put up the Christmas tree even if we're travelling but this year we're not. But I love decorating my room with Christmas stuff and tinsel! And I love listening to all the Christmas songs, that's basically my tradition.

Is your Christmas tree real or fake?

Fake

Hands down, what's your all-time favorite holiday food and holiday sweet treat?

I don't usually have a proper Christmas dinner so I don't have a favourite food, but my favourite holiday sweet treats are candy canes and gingerbread, but I still have gingerbread when it's not Christmas.

Be Honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?

I like giving gifts, I just think it's really fun to try and figure out and plan what to get.

Show us your tackiest Christmas attire (ex: Ugly Sweater)

I don't actually have any Christmas themed clothes haha.

What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?

My dream place would be Canada or Switzerland, basically anywhere that has a gorgeous Ski Village.

Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make?

Nope, because we don't have proper Christmas meals.

Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? 

I'm not bad, it really depends on the shape of the present. I use to be really bad but I'm getting better.

Most memorable Holiday moment?

I don't have a specific one, but when I was younger, about 9 or 10, I went to New Zealand for the holidays and we had a Christmas feast at the hotel's buffet. And for many years I have gone to the same hotel in southern China and they seriously go all out on the Christmas decorations. There is a legit three story high Christmas tree when you walk straight into the lobby. 

What made you realize the truth about Santa?

I think kind of common sense. But my parents didn't really push the idea of Santa too much. My mum use to let me write a list of what I wanted from Santa and then she bought it. And I kind of always knew Santa wasn't real and kind of just a legend, so when I received the present, I actually said thankyou Mum and she didn't change my thinking or anything.

Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them?

I use to not but in 2010 I made New Years Resolutions that weren't very strict and were general lifestyle changes for 2011, and I actually did stick to them and it definitely made my 2011 pretty awesome!

What makes the Holidays special for you?

I think it's a perfect time to reflect on the past year and think about how to approach the new year. That's actually what the holidays really mean to me. But I also love how, no matter what toils have happened, the holidays are really a time for people to set aside their differences and be happy together. I have actually lost someone important to me during the holidays, and instead of being majorly sad about it, our family reflects on the good times. Also all the Christmas decorations and music really brings cheer for me. I also love just taking a break, usually every year is pretty full on for me and I love taking a well deserved break from all the hard work and spend some quality time overseas with my Mum and Dad. 


That is it! I tag ALL of you! Comment down below with your response or link your tag. You can do it as a post or if you wanna try something new, try doing a video! You could respond with a collage even if you wanted a fun holiday project.


Thanks for reading everyone,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment